It's important to Fashion Jardim FZE, www.fashionjardim.com, to respect your rights of privacy. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So, we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Fashion Jardim FZE follows principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
Information we may collect
We, Fashion Jardim FZE (and authorized service providers), collect information supplied by you via www.fashionjardim.com or website customer service channels including information through the phone, via email or during shopping visits on our webshop. We also collect some of your information even if you are not a registered user. This information might include:
- Contact Data such as name, delivery address, phone number, email address, billing and payment information, date of birth, gift recipient details, gender, nationality and personal shopping preferences
- Website Statistical Information such as your location, the URL you use to access www.fashionjardim.com, browser or device type/unique fingerprint, your computer’s IP address and domain type, which pages you visited, search terms you entered and items you clicked on
- Transactional Information such as orders you placed, items you purchased, items you saved in your favorites, date and time of order as well as orders you decided not to complete or items you placed in your basket and discarded and preferences you have indicated to us
- Information from Third Parties such as couriers or payment providers
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update your information and adjust communication preferences at any time in your personal account. There, you can:
- Once you register, you won't need to do it again. Wherever you go on www.fashionjardim.com, your information stays with you
- Tell us whether you want us to send you electronic newsletters with new in information, back in stock updates, invitations as for events, recommendations and reminders such as of an abandoned shopping cart
- View and edit personal information you have already given us
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.fashionjardim.com, but you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
Where you provide the information of a third party to us, you are confirming that you have their consent to do so.
How we use your information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Online Purchase such as personal data to manage your online purchase, your email address and telephone number to send you delivery status updates and handle customer service-related aspects. Your personal data will be used for identification, to validate your legal age for shopping online and to confirm your address with external partners such as shipping companies necessary to procure product delivery
- Direct Marketing such as based on opt-in selections made by you. We will use your personal data to send marketing information, new in product information, back in stock updates, invitations as for events, recommendations and reminders such as of an abandoned shopping cart
- Competitions such as when you opt into competitions or as part of ongoing competition offers, we will process and use your personal data to identify you, contact you providing information regarding the competition activity and to deliver and follow up after competition completion
- Customer Service such as personal data to manage your inquiry’s, handle complaints and/or product return matters
- Legal Matters such as when required, we will share your personal data to comply with legal obligations, court rulings and/or decisions from appropriate authorities. This includes to use your personal data to collect and verify accounting data to comply with bookkeeping rules
- Your Account such as to create an account for the purpose of managing data and to enable information related to orders and shopping history. This also includes contact and payment data as explained elsewhere. Please note that your payment data will not be available to staff. Payment data will only be shared with authorized third parties for the purpose of processing your order at check out
Who we may share information with
- Carefully selected and authorized third parties with whom we have a relationship and who may contact you or utilize your data only for reasons pre-agreed with us
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, information technology, website maintenance, surveys and market research, warehousing and logistics, couriers, advertising and marketing or any service required to process your order
- Professional services providers such as: legal, audit, financial and insurance advisers
- Any legal, regulatory, law enforcement, government or municipal bodies
- Any gift recipient or provider of any warranty in relation to your order
Measures to protect your data
Fashion Jardim FZE takes measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
http://www.fashionjardim.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
http://www.fashionjardim.com/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (http://www.fashionjardim.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
The http://www.fashionjardim.com/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. Your full payment card details are captured only for the purposes of processing your order and are not stored, sold or rented by us. Your full payment card details are not available to Fashion Jardim FZE staff. All card transactions are managed by trusted, certified and legally authorized partners who are responsible for ensuring that your payment details remain secure during the payment process. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you're utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it's sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
In addition, your transactions are guaranteed under the Fair Credit Billing Act. This Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 in fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for $50.00 or less, we'll cover your liability provided the unauthorized, fraudulent use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own and from purchases made from us over our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in United Arab Emirates or any other country where Fashion Jardim FZE, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. It is your responsibility to keep your user name and password confidential, so do not share these with others.
The cookies are also used to gather anonymous statistical/analytical data which assist in personalizing your experience.
We may use following type of cookies:
- Customer Preference Cookies such as when you are browsing or shopping on www.fashionjardim.com, these may remember your preferences such as currency, language or other settings chosen by you to enhance the convenience and overall site experience
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies such as cookies to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Website Functionality Cookies such as cookies necessary to operate the site, used to enable payment services, remember cart contents and items you like
- Analytics Cookies such as cookies that allow us to measure and analyze how you use ou website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience
By using our website you agree that we and authorized third parties can place these types of cookies on your device and access them whenever you visit www.fashionjardim.com.
If for some reason you believe Fashion Jardim FZE has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
This sets forth our policy with regard to the use of “Spam” marketing techniques used in connection with Internet Marketing. In the event that we deem you to be in violation of these policies, we shall immediately close your account.
We have a strict policy against spamming. We forbid the sending of unsolicited emails or mass emails of any kind in connection with the marketing of our programs, products and services.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and participation in our programs “for cause” if we deem you to be in violation of our anti-spamming policies. We also reserve the right to suspend your account and participation pending review upon receipt of any complaint or other evidence that you may be engaging in any spamming activity.
We consider spamming to be any activity whereby you directly or indirectly transmit email messages to any email address that has not solicited such email and does not consent to such transmission. We also consider spamming to constitute posting advertisements in newsgroups in violation of the terms of participation in such newsgroup, that are off topic, or in newsgroups that do not specifically permit advertisements. We also consider it spamming when advertisements are placed on message boards or in chat rooms when they are not permitted by the terms of participation in such message boards and chat rooms.
If you are “spammed” by anyone regarding our products, services, website, or any other matters, please report this activity to email@example.com.